Property Detail 6032541Add my property
11033 La Maida Street
Just Renovated, Charming 1,200+ sq ft, 2 Bed + 2 Bath Home w/ Front Yard & Detached Garage in Popular NoHo Arts District, Most Utilities Included! Toluca Lake Adjacent / NoHo Arts District
This one will go fast! Extensively newly renovated, LARGE Spanish-style home, in a tree-filled friendly neighborhood and STELLAR location next to popular retail & transit
This stunning, 2 Bed + 2 Bath single-story home features brand new hardwood flooring, separate laundry room w/ NEW washer & dryer, newer appliances, oversized living room w/ picture window & fireplace, large master suite w/ walk-in closet, large detached 2-car garage, huge front yard, lots of storage, AND MUCH MORE!
(Note: The home is attached to several rental units behind. The front door and garage are exclusively reserved for the front house )
* Minutes to all major freeways (134, 101, 170)
* ½ mile from the Red Line NoHo Station
* Minutes to NoHo Arts District, Tujunga Village, Toluca Lake Village, Studio City, Burbank airport, and all studios (Warner Bros, CBS, Disney, Universal, etc.)
* Next door to a Starbucks!
* A few blocks south of brand-new Whole Foods
* Over 1,200 sq. ft. with sprawling rooms and lots of storage space throughout
* Light, oversized Updated Kitchen with lots of light and sunny breakfast nook
* Newer Kitchen appliances (Fridge, Dishwasher & new gas Stove)
* Laundry Room w/ BRAND NEW full-size, side-by-side washer & dryer included
* Oversized Living Room with huge picture window, cozy fireplace & mantel, and built-in book/display shelving
* Large Master Suite w/ Walk-in Closet, adjacent Vintage Full Bathroom w/ Large Tub, Vanity and lots of storage space
* Dining Room w/ elegant wainscoting panels, overlooking the front yard
* Ceiling Fans Throughout
* Central Heat
* Brand New Windows & Window Coverings
* Brand New Oak Hardwood Flooring + Distressed oak vinyl plank flooring in kitchen, laundry room & bathroom
* Large, Detached 2-car Garage, with 75 sq.ft. storage room
* Exclusive use of Huge Front Yard to hang out, BBQ, entertain or just relax on warm summer nights
* Front Patio newly landscaped & shaded by mature trees & fruit trees
Opportunities like this are rarely seen in such a sought-after location! Don’t miss your chance to enjoy everything that south NoHo Arts District and Toluca Lake have to offer.
No amenities have been entered.